We are recruiting all levels of researchers including Ph.D. degree, master’s degree, and undergraduate level. Our team is looking for people interested in developing:
- Visualizing techniques for ultra-big data.
- Weather and environmental data aggregation methodologies.
- Remote sensing and data processing algorithms.
- Large-scale system development.
If interested in the above topics, big data analysis (in marine science), and other marine science branches and is fully dedicated, we can arrange for a talk. To join our research group, you must:
- Like and enjoy programming. A score of 3 problems must be achieved for freshmen level (1st year in college) and a score of 4 problems and above must be achieved for higher grade students in CPE (Collegiate programming examination). Alternative examination, the APCS exam can also be accepted for a score of 4+ in programming.
- A love for environmental science and device + algorithm development.
- Provide some materials of what you have done or are capable of doing. (Curriculum vitae, project reports, and transcripts)
- Any letter or notes of references would be great. (Optional, but a big PLUS)
Please write to the PI of this group (which of course, is me) for an appointment. (Last update: 2019/9/20)
Group Meeting: 6:30PM~9:30PM, Tuesday (Open with prior appointments only!)